MYZR-LS1012A-EK200 Equipment and drivers
System environment description
- Compile Host CPU Architecture: 64-bit
- Compile host system: Linux
- Linux distribution: Ubuntu
- Ubuntu version type: server version
- Ubuntu version number: 14.04.1
- Ubuntu system type: x86-64
Note: Please use ubuntu 14.04.1 x86-64 as the development host (desktop or server version), and use other distributions of Linux or other versions of Ubuntu. Necessary question.
1) The line in the document that starts with "$" followed by the Linux command.
2) It is recommended that all Linux commands in the document be manually input to the Linux host for execution (copy and paste directly to the Linux host for execution, and execution may fail).
3) The Linux execution command in the document. If the next character after the space is "-" (such as: sudo apt-get -y install and the like), please manually enter the Linux host to execute (copy and paste directly to Linux On the host, it usually fails).
4) Please enter the Linux commands that have not been written on all lines in the document manually and execute them on the Linux host (because the copy and paste commands cannot contain special characters like "newline characters").
5) When entering and executing Linux commands according to the document, observe whether the execution result of the command is consistent with that in the picture of the document to confirm whether the command is entered incorrectly and whether the execution fails.
6) Please compile the first pass strictly according to the documentation, otherwise inexplicable errors may occur.
To make the view look neat and tidy, the command prompt in the screenshot uses myzr $ uniformly.
Linux Commands in Pictures
Observe the line starting with "linyn @ u14041-serv: ~ $" in the picture of the document, and you can directly see the entered linux command.
The Linux-4.1.15 version corresponding to the evaluation board and the corresponding source files and devices are shown in the following table:
|Features||Source location||Linux Devices and folders|
- Device tree main file：arch/arm64/boot/dts/myzr/ls1012a-ek200.dts
- Device tree registration information file：arch/arm64/boot/dts/myzr/ls1012a.dtsi (“***”means 140，140p)